Register in the UGOT queue
Please register your housing application as soon as you have received the code from University of Gothenburg .
Observe that the incoming housing applications must be approved by the SGS before you can apply for vacant apartments. You get a message when this is done. The processing of applications may take a couple of days.
Log on to https://ugot.sgsstudentbostader.se and choose Application on the menu.
• Choose the queue for Ugot under Our objects. Type the registration code sent to you by University of Gothenburg .
• Personal details. Tick the box “I don't have a Swedish social security number” and the box for gender, male = man, female = kvinna.
• Type your date of birth in format YYYYMMDD. If you have a Nordic social security number, you can not use that for housing application; only type the date of birth.
• Choose a user name and password of your own. You should remember the password. Fill out your permanent address in the home country. If you get an error when typing the zip code, just write a zero (0). Check that you always have the right e-mail address registered.
• Profile information. Fill out the profile information and choose the length of your lease, either one or two semesters, 6 or 12 months.
• Check the information you entered and confirm by ticking the box under “Approval”. Save the application. You get a message on the screen when the application is successfully sent to the SGS letting office.
• Verify e-mail address. When you save the application, a verification mail is generated automatically. Click on the verification link once in order to do that. The application is blocked until you verify your e-mail address.
• You receive a confirmation (welcome e-mail) when the application is completed.
If you have been waiting for the welcome e-mail for more than four working days, please contact us on e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need help with the application, please send your question to email@example.com .
Only one registration for each person
Do not create more than one registration to avoid problems with your account.
Arrival at other times
If you arrive at other times, in the middle of the semester or late in the spring, we draw up the contract manually and send it to your e-mail.
Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org .
At the start of the semester there may be shortage of housing. If you are late with housing application, register also at Boplats Göteborg, http://www.boplats.se/ in order to find private housing. Boplats offers extra help for international students during summer months.